The lovely weather continues and my health slowly improves, so I thought I'd give little Twinkle a much-deserved rest and take the Yamaha out for a decent length spin out towards the east coast of Kent.
Sandwich is one of the towns that has so much to give, it needs more than one visit (or two, even three). I've got more information and pictures to add there.
In contrast, just down the road from Sandwich towards Canterbury is the pretty, quiet village of Ash - usually referred to as Ash-next-Sandwich to distinguish it from Ash up near Brands Hatch. I originally only intended to visit the church, which is well worth visiting, but I found one or two curiosities as I walked from the village car park up towards said church - and there may be even more to discover!
So - lots to add, but it's the weekend, so I should get it all up and running before Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment