Twinkle at Highland Court, Kent

Twinkle at Highland Court, Kent
Twinkle at Highland Court, Kent

Tuesday 8 October 2024

No let up on the weather.

 But at least the rain was only showers today.

Was feeling a bit bored with being shut in the house, so decided to take a little stroll around the less obvious parts of the town centre. 

At last! I managed to get into the parish church - well, for a half hour. Then I got asked to leave, as they wanted to lock up.

It's a magnificent place, and I really need to sort out which mornings it's open for a couple of hours for coffee, so that I can have an in-depth scrutiny of everything.

Still, I did my best, and the results have been added to the Ashford chapter on Kent1

So, I also need a map of the layout of the Old Graveyard in Canterbury Road. I know that what I want is in the Catholic Section, but I don't know where that is in relation to the entrance.

A visit to the Ashford Museum when it's open is in order too.

No comments:

Post a Comment